Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a methodology for using a non-human system to learn from experience and imitate human intelligent behavior. The EXIN BCS Artificial Intelligence Foundation certification tests a candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the terminology and general principles of AI. This Foundation certificate includes and expands on the knowledge taught in the EXIN BCS Essentials Certificate in Artificial Intelligence.
You will be able to
- Describe how Artificial Intelligence (AI) is Part of ‘Universal Design,’ and ‘The Fourth Industrial Revolution’
- Demonstrate Understanding of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Intelligent Agent Description
- Explain the Benefits of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Describe how we Learn from Data – Functionality, Software and Hardware
- Demonstrate an Understanding that Artificial Intelligence (AI) (in Particular, Machine Learning (ML)) will Drive Humans and Machines to Work Together
- Describe a ‘Learning from Experience’ Agile Approach to Projects
Who is this certification for?
The EXIN BCS Artificial Intelligence Foundation certification is focused on individuals with an interest in, (or need to implement) AI in an organization, especially those working in areas such as science, engineering, knowledge engineering, finance, education or IT services.
Ethical and Sustainable Human and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotics
Applying the Benefits of Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Challenges and Risks
Starting Artificial Intelligence (AI): how to Build a Machine Learning (ML) Toolbox – Theory and Practice
The Management, Roles and Responsibilities of Humans and Machines
Human + Machine – Reimagining Work in the Age of AI
Paul R. Daugherty and H. James Wilson
Harvard Business Review Press (2018)